Terms of Apnear’s Service
Effective as of 15 January, 2019
Welcome to the Apnear (“we”, “us”, “our”) terms of service. By signing up using the Apnear service. Terms of service are as follows.
Accepting the Terms of Service
You must be at least 18 years old to be able to create a Apnear account and use this service. You have confirmed that:
- You can create a binding contract with Apnear.
- You agree to comply with this agreement, including the country’s legal arrangements.
- You have never been forged as being guilty of sexual abuse and in a sexual abuse account.
Rights we grant you
We have created an application that made it easier for you to connect with people nearby. We grant you can use worldwide, non-limitted, cannot transfer rights, non-exclusive and revocable licence to make persona. Apart from this, you are willing to not:
- Use this service for commercial purpose
- Copy, modify and reproduce this application.
- Devolop third-party applications to communicate with this application before being allowed.
Rights you grant us
You are welcome to grant us the following rights.
- Access the Facebook account from the login. We will oly access personal data that you allow.
- You agree that personal you create on Apnear account is accurate and true.
- When you give feedback or any suggestions to Apnear. You already know that “Comments” is not a secret. And you allow us to use it in unlimitedly and do not pay you.
- If there are legal reasons, you agree that we may access your account.
Apnear is not responsible for any content that you or other users post and send on Apnear service. Any data or content that you download on this service that through your discretion and risk. Apnear does not take any responsibility for your actions and other users, both inside and outside this service.
We may offer ads and promotions from third-party. And linking to their website. Apnear is not responsible for the unavailability or connection defects. If you choose to interact with third-party through this service, Apnear is no guilt in any action.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email here: firstname.lastname@example.org